Technical Control Facility (TCF) Operator
Linchpin Solutions, Inc. – Bahrain or Kuwait
We are currently seeking a Technical Control (TCF) Operator to join our team. Linchpin Solutions, Inc. strives to become an integral part of every organization we support and continuously focuses on its current and future needs. Our success is a result of our unique ability to work cooperatively and our personal, direct involvement with each customer.
This position is located in Bahrain or Kuwait. The candidate will provide day-to-day operation of the TCF. The TCF operators operate the equipment necessary for ensuring fast, reliable, and secure exchange of information. The TCF operators make quality analyses of communications and communications channels, monitor operations, and maintenance functions, recognizes and corrects deteriorating conditions, restores disrupted communications, provides requested on-call circuits, and takes or directs such actions as may be required and practical to provide effective telecommunications services.
- Install, operate and maintain the TCF for the communications network
- Focal point for maintenance, consolidation, and facilitation of updates to TCF server licensing
- Address capabilities and limitations of TCF equipment, troubleshooting procedures, security requirements, and technology to install, operate, maintain, and restore all links and circuits that terminate in or traverse the TCF and make operational change recommendations to the MARCENT G6
- Build and run associated cables needed for the integration of links/circuits into and from the TCF
- Perform advanced corrective maintenance on Technical Control Facilities to the chassis mounted component level
- Assess, evaluate and re-engineer complex circuit/link restoration to accommodate critical communication architectural requirements
- Capture and record technical data during installation and fault isolation in such forms as logbook, trouble ticket, outage report or equipment repair orders (ERO)
- Coordinate activation/deactivation and fault isolation of communications links and circuits connecting with different services and agencies across time zones and nationalities
- An associate degree plus 7 years of recent specialized experience
- Degree preferred in Computer Information Systems
- Security + / Net + certification
In lieu of a degree in Computer Information Systems, the candidate must meet either of the following:
- A major certification plus 7 years of recent specialized experience, OR;
- 11 years of recent specialized experience.
Build your career with us!
Linchpin Solutions is committed to hiring qualified candidates that meet or exceed the technical and management expectations required to succeed. Our growth means exciting career opportunities for talented professionals in IT, engineering, software development, logistics, project management, and other key areas. Our personnel become valuable assets to the organizations they serve and contribute to the overall skill, diversity, and strength of the Linchpin Team.
Linchpin’s success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing the company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Linchpin Solutions, Inc. offers paid vacation, sick time and holidays, a 401K plan with matching, health, dental, vision, and long-term and short-term disability insurance along with flexible spending accounts.