Software Integration Engineer
Linchpin Solutions, Inc – Aberdeen Proving Grounds, MD
We are currently seeking a Software Integration Engineer to join our team in Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD. Linchpin Solutions, Inc. strives to become an integral part of every organization we support and continuously focuses on its current and future needs. Our success is a result of our unique ability to work cooperatively and our personal, direct involvement with each customer. In this role, you will be responsible for leading and managing the overall proposal development process in response to new business opportunities.
The Software Integration Engineer candidate will work directly with our customers to ensure all project deliverables fall within the scope and budget of the project. The Software Integration Engineer will also coordinate within other departments to ensure projects are delivered on-time and meet both customer and company goals. The Software Integration Engineer role reports directly to the Operations Manager.
- Works directly with Engineering Resource Management to obtain engineering resources for the project.
- Determines project delivery schedule, maintaining and adjusting the schedule as needed during the project delivery lifecycle.
- Works directly with customer point of contact to coordinate and schedule project tasks and establish a cohesive schedule for all project-related activities.
- Meets with the customer to clarify specific details of each project.
- Establishes regular cadence review meetings to maintain schedule pace and to provide timely project updates and communications to the customer.
- Tracks project performance, managing short and long-term targets and goals.
- Manages the performance of the project, both customer-sided and company-sided.
- Manages the scope and deliverables of the project, carefully managing to the deliverables purchased and expected by the customer.
- Provides upward communication within the company to supply project status.
- Manages PO delivery financial requirements.
- Facilitates project invoicing requirements.
- Manages project billing milestones, notifying Finance department of appropriate billing requirement sand billing backlog timeline.
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to convey technical information to both technical and non-technical users clearly and concisely
- Previous technical background in programming or networking is a plus
- Familiarity with scripting or programming is a plus
- Familiarity with software development cycle is a plus
- Secret Clearance
Build your career with us!
Linchpin Solutions is committed to hiring qualified candidates that meet or exceed the technical and management expectations required to succeed. Our growth means exciting career opportunities for talented professionals in IT, engineering, software development, logistics, project management, and other key areas. Our personnel become valuable assets to the organizations they serve and contribute to the overall skill, diversity, and strength of the Linchpin Team.
Linchpin’s success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing the company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Linchpin Solutions, Inc. offers paid vacation, sick time and holidays, a 401K plan with matching, health, dental, vision, and long-term and short-term disability insurance along with flexible spending accounts.