Linchpin Solutions, Inc – Aberdeen Proving Grounds, MD
We are currently seeking a Recruiter to join our team in Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD. Linchpin Solutions, Inc. strives to become an integral part of every organization we support and continuously focuses on its current and future needs. Our success is a result of our unique ability to work cooperatively and our personal, direct involvement with each customer.
We are looking for a candidate that is self-motivated and interested in building a career in the world of corporate recruiting. The candidate will be responsible for full life cycle recruiting in all areas of engineering and technology in support of our current and prospective contracts. Candidate must have the ability to develop creative sourcing strategies that target high potential and diverse key talent. We need someone who will develop and maintain excellent relationships with prospective candidates, as well as with hiring managers.
- The candidate will work under the direction of management to identify hiring needs to source candidates, prescreen professionals and engineers, and schedule and conduct interviews.
- The candidate will bring an agency-like mentality of speed, delivery, and results to the corporate side while focusing on superior customer service.
- Successful candidates will have the ability to operate independently and collaboratively and be proactive and resourceful in their work ethic and sourcing efforts.
- Cultivate and maintain proactive internet sourcing methods to support the robust building of candidate pipeline.
- Build and manage a referral network from employees and candidate pools.
- Manage web posting process and advertisements in appropriate media and social networking sites.
- Responsible for the staffing of positions from entry-level to senior level.
- Responsible for locating individuals with hard to find technical skill sets as well as candidates with security clearances.
- Utilization of technology to streamline recruitment processes, produce management reports, assists with relationship management with candidates, and to creatively source passive candidates.
- Strong motivational, influencing and coaching skills.
- Strong organizational, and prioritization skills, coupled with the ability to work well independently or in group settings.
- Follow-through of candidate availability and upkeep of recruiting databases and calendars.
- Responsible to keep all candidate’s pertinent information updated and easily accessed within all database and files to include contact information and security information.
- Work in a busy environment with quick deadlines.
- 5 years experience in a fast-paced, full life cycle recruiting environment.
- Applicants with staffing industry, recruiting agency, or corporate recruiting experience strongly preferred.
- Experience working in a high-volume environment.
- Ability to collaborate with peers in a team-oriented structure, and be a true team player.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Strong communication, interpersonal, time management, and organizational skills are required.
- Ability to multitask well.
- Experience in a technical environment.
- Experience in social network recruiting.
- Expert at LinkedIn, Job Boards (Monster, CareerBuilder, etc.), passive sourcing, social media, etc.
- Experience with CONUS and OCONUS staffing with all levels of security clearances.
Build your career with us!
Linchpin Solutions is committed to hiring qualified candidates that meet or exceed the technical and management expectations required to succeed. Our growth means exciting career opportunities for talented professionals in IT, engineering, software development, logistics, project management, and other key areas. Our personnel become valuable assets to the organizations they serve and contribute to the overall skill, diversity, and strength of the Linchpin Team.
Linchpin’s success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing the company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Linchpin Solutions, Inc. offers paid vacation, sick time and holidays, a 401K plan with matching, health, dental, vision, and long-term and short-term disability insurance along with flexible spending accounts.