Linchpin Solutions, Inc. – Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
We are currently seeking a Program Manager to join our team in Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD. Linchpin Solutions, Inc. strives to become an integral part of every organization we support and continuously focuses on its current and future needs. Our success is a result of our unique ability to work cooperatively and our personal, direct involvement with each customer. In this role, you will ensure the personnel, planning, and coordination support necessary to accomplish all work requirements within the scope of DoD and Federal Government contracts.
The Program Manager ensures the personnel, planning, and coordination support necessary to accomplish all work requirements within the scope of the contract. Formally manage, track, and report project activities with respect to schedule, cost, risk, and key milestones in accordance with established business processes and direction from the customers. Develop and maintain project schedules, facilitate monthly scheduled meetings, review updates and discuss progress and associated risks/resolutions. Interface with other functional areas where necessary. The successful candidate will build collaborative and productive relationships with customers to deliver value and to grow our impact with customers to ensure the quality and effectiveness of solutions and profitable service delivery.
- Plan and execute the delivery of the overall program and its activities in accordance with the mission and the goals of the organization.
- Analyze customer/staff feedback and metrics to assess the strengths of the program and to identify areas for improvement.
- Develop new initiatives to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Develop and implement long-term goals and objectives to achieve the successful outcome of the program.
- Implement and manage program changes and interventions to achieve program outputs.
- Ensure that program activities operate within the policies and procedures of the organization.
- Ensure that program activities comply with all relevant legislation and professional standards.
- Develop forms and records to document program activities.
- Implement the human resources policies, procedures and practices of the organization.
- Liaise with other managers to ensure the effective and efficient program delivery.
- Coordinate the delivery of services among different program activities to increase effectiveness and efficiency.
- Write reports on the program for Government and Linchpin management.
- Ensure that the program operates within the approved budget.
- Monitor all budgeted program expenditures.
- Provide required information to have invoices generated and submitted to the Government according to the established timelines.
- Identify and evaluate the risks associated with program activities and take appropriate action to control the risks.
- Assist management with the gathering and analysis of contract performance data.
- Manage program records.
- Assure that deliverables are provided to Program Director in a timely fashion and are defect and error free.
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 7 years job related experience.
- Ability to work well in a team and independently.
- Ability to manage geographically disparate teams.
- Fluency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Expertise in Microsoft Project.
- Ability to self-learn, act on own initiative and work in a dynamic environment.
- Strong verbal communication and documentation skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- PMP Knowledge and Experience.
- An active Secret clearance is required to begin employment.
- Experience with government contracting and financial management is a plus.
Build your career with us!
Linchpin Solutions is committed to hiring qualified candidates that meet or exceed the technical and management expectations required to succeed. Our growth means exciting career opportunities for talented professionals in IT, engineering, software development, logistics, project management and other key areas. Our personnel become valuable assets to the organizations they serve and contribute to the overall skill, diversity, and strength of the Linchpin Team.
Linchpin’s success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing the company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Linchpin Solutions, Inc. offers paid vacation, sick time and holidays, a 401K plan with matching, health, dental, vision, and long-term and short-term disability insurance along with flexible spending accounts.