Network Engineer Support
Linchpin Solutions, Inc. – Kuwait
We are currently seeking a Network Engineer to join our team. Linchpin Solutions, Inc. strives to become an integral part of every organization we support and continuously focuses on its current and future needs. Our success is a result of our unique ability to work cooperatively and our personal, direct involvement with each customer.
This position is located in Kuwait. The Support Engineer is considered the “one-stop-shop” for support needs. The Support Engineer will be the Subject Matter Expert on Baseband and SATCOM equipment produced as well as other communications equipment providers. Fundamentals of basic networks and Satellite Communications understanding is required for this position. Line of Site and Beyond Line of Site (Tropo) experience is a plus.
- The candidate will be required to work no less than required hours a week in austere conditions.
- Each candidate is expected to live and work in conditions that are less than favorable while deployed.
- The candidate will be required to pass a medical screening prior to deployment.
- The candidate will be working and traveling in a combat zone. Prior military experience is favorable.
- Two years’ experience operating/maintaining antenna controllers, SSPA, LNA/LNB, up and down converters, Fiber optic/Coax/Ethernet Cable, FDMA/TDMA modems (satellite modems).
- Experience and skill with commercial and military satellite acquisition procedures, IP routing, switching and protocols, VOIP, QoS, Voice and Data – T1/E1, FXS, and commercial TDMA/DAMA modems.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Position requires a current Secret clearance or the ability to obtain one.
- CCNA required. CCNP a plus.
Build your career with us!
Linchpin Solutions is committed to hiring qualified candidates that meet or exceed the technical and management expectations required to succeed. Our growth means exciting career opportunities for talented professionals in IT, engineering, software development, logistics, project management, and other key areas. Our personnel become valuable assets to the organizations they serve and contribute to the overall skill, diversity, and strength of the Linchpin Team.
Linchpin’s success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing the company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Linchpin Solutions, Inc. offers paid vacation, sick time and holidays, a 401K plan with matching, health, dental, vision, and long-term and short-term disability insurance along with flexible spending accounts.