Information Assurance Manager Support
Linchpin Solutions, Inc. – Bahrain
We are currently seeking an Information Assurance Manager to join our team. Linchpin Solutions, Inc. strives to become an integral part of every organization we support and continuously focuses on its current and future needs. Our success is a result of our unique ability to work cooperatively and our personal, direct involvement with each customer.
This position is located in Bahrain. The candidate will manage risks related to the use, processing, storage, and transmission of information or data, and the systems and processes used for those purposes. Information assurance includes protection of the integrity, availability, authenticity, nonrepudiation, and confidentiality of user data.
- Maintain appropriate DoD 8570 certifications
- Coordinate and/or provide support for all enclave applications and operations
- Lead teams and/or support actions to quickly resolve or mitigate IA problems for the enclave environment
- Support the installation of new or modified hardware, operating systems, and software applications to ensure integration with IA security requirements for the enclave
- Identify and/or determine whether a security incident is indicative of a violation of the law that requires specific action
- Direct and/or implement operational structures and processes to ensure an effective enclave IA security program, including boundary defense, incident detection, and response
- Examine enclave vulnerabilities and determine actions to mitigate them
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of enclave IA security procedures and safeguards
- Investigate and analyze all response activities related to cyber incidents within the NE or Enclave
- Analyze IA security incidents and patterns to determine remedial actions to correct vulnerabilities
- Establish enclave logging procedures, to include important enclave events, services and proxies, and log archiving facility
- Analyze IAVAs and Information Assurance Vulnerability Bulletins for enclave impact and take or recommend appropriate action
- Cotakes data from Computer Network Defense (CND) tools (including intrusion detection system alerts, firewall, and network traffic logs, and host system logs) to analyze events that occur within their environment
- Collect and analyze intrusion artifacts (e.g., source code, malware, and trojans) and use discovered data to enable mitigation of potential CND incidents within the enclave
- Track and document incidents from initial detection through final resolution
- Manage and administer the updating of rules and signatures (e.g., IDS/IPS, anti-virus, and content blacklists) for specialized CND applications
- Analyze site/enclave CND policies and configurations and evaluate compliance with regulations and enclave directives
- Recommend and schedule IA related repairs in the network NE
- Provide appropriate IA status and information reports to higher authority as required
- US Citizenship
- Candidate must possess, or be able to obtain, DOD Secret or Top-Secret Clearance
- High School diploma or equivalent GED
- Will have Security +, CEH, CISA or CISSP
- Will have at least four (4) years experience in IA technology or a related area.
Build your career with us!
Linchpin Solutions’ professional services organization is committed to delivering qualified candidates that meet or exceed clients’ technical and management expectations. Our growth means exciting career opportunities for talented professionals in IT, engineering, software development, logistics, project management, and other key areas. We provide personnel that becomes valuable assets to the organizations they serve and contribute to the overall skill, diversity, and strength of the Linchpin Team.
Linchpin’s success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing the company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Linchpin Solutions, Inc. offers paid vacation, sick time and holidays, a 401K plan with matching, health, dental, vision, and long-term disability insurance along with flexible spending accounts.