CISCO Call Manager
Linchpin Solutions, Inc. – Kuwait or Bahrain
We are currently seeking a CISCO Call Manager to join our team. Linchpin Solutions, Inc. strives to become an integral part of every organization we support and continuously focuses on its current and future needs. Our success is a result of our unique ability to work cooperatively and our personal, direct involvement with each customer.
This position is located in Kuwait or Bahrain. The candidate will support the software-based call-processing system. They will work with active VoIP network components, which include phones, gateways, conference bridges, transcoding resources, and voicemail boxes.
- Will have detailed knowledge of voice gateways.
- Will have detailed knowledge of end-to-end QoS and multicast design and implementation.
- Will have knowledge and familiarity with Cisco IOS-based routers within the ASR 1000, 3900, 3800, and 2800 families, and Cisco IOS-based switches within the 6500, 4500, and 3750 families.
- Will have technical documentation skills.
- Will have network troubleshooting skills and knowledge of networks.
- US Citizenship required
- Candidate must possess DOD Secret or Top-Secret Clearance
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Will have two (2) years’ experience in a military environment
- Will be a Cisco Certified Voice Professional (CCVP)
Build your career with us!
Linchpin Solutions is committed to hiring qualified candidates that meet or exceed the technical and management expectations required to succeed. Our growth means exciting career opportunities for talented professionals in IT, engineering, software development, logistics, project management, and other key areas. Our personnel become valuable assets to the organizations they serve and contribute to the overall skill, diversity, and strength of the Linchpin Team.
Linchpin’s success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing the company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Linchpin Solutions, Inc. offers paid vacation, sick time and holidays, a 401K plan with matching, health, dental, vision, and long-term and short-term disability insurance along with flexible spending accounts.