Blackberry Enterprise Engineer
Linchpin Solutions, Inc. – Bahrain
We are currently seeking a Blackberry Enterprise Engineer to join our team. Linchpin Solutions, Inc. strives to become an integral part of every organization we support and continuously focuses on its current and future needs. Our success is a result of our unique ability to work cooperatively and our personal, direct involvement with each customer.
This position is located in Bahrain. The applicant shall be responsible for providing engineering and technical expertise to manage devices using BlackBerry User Endpoint Manager and provide technical support on how to activate and deactivate various operating system devices and on evaluating, designing, implementing, and supporting a Blackberry environment.
- Maintain appropriate DoD 8570 certifications
- Perform systems administration functions as required
- Assist in developing methods to minimize customer impact, create/edit documentation, and transition new services to an operational Blackberry environment and create standard operating procedures
- Manage and customize console features for BUEM, describe BUEM support, Create and send a new PIN, explain new BUEM app features to the customer, and create an app category
- Ensure all policies and procedures are followed, work within the scope of the network, and adhere to time constraints for changes, installations, and upgrades. Assist the government with meeting their strategic goals, support customer requirements, and maintain service level agreements (SLAs)
- Determine what licenses are needed for the environment, describe the license requirements for activation types, view licensing status in BUEM, and change the license expiration warning in BUEM
- Connect BUEM to a directory, obtain and register an access point name (APNs) certificate, set a login notice for the BUEM consoles, add an enrollment configuration for DEP and describe the difference between directory groups and local
- Create and manage user groups, create and manage device groups, create and manage administrator accounts
- Configure the BlackBerry Mobile Data Service (MDS) Connection Service, configure the BlackBerry Collaboration Service, configure gatekeeping
- Create and manage profiles, create and manage IT policies, manage apps, create compliance rules, describe the difference between directory users and local users, and export a filtered list of users
- Configure Secure Work Space for iOS and Android devices, configure activation settings, activate an iOS device, an Android device, a BlackBerry 10 device, and a Windows Phone device, manage an Android device that uses KNOX MDM and KNOX Workspace, enable Windows single sign-on, obtain information from the dashboard, control devices using IT administration commands, and manage auditing
- Support information assurance by maintaining and reporting IAVA compliance on all assigned resources
- Bachelor’s degree plus 7 years of recent specialized experience in Information Systems Management or related field.
- Must be Microsoft Certified IT Professional or MCSEShall have five (5) years related work experience.
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years of demonstrated experience in technical support for
SMS 2003/SCCM 2007 or SCCM 2012 in an Enterprise environment.
- Must have Security +
In lieu of a bachelor’s degree in Information Systems Management or related field, the candidate must meet either of the following:
- An associate’s degree plus 7 years of recent specialized experience, OR;
- A major certification plus 7 years of recent specialized experience, OR;
- 11 years of recent specialized experience.
Build your career with us!
Linchpin Solutions is committed to hiring qualified candidates that meet or exceed the technical and management expectations required to succeed. Our growth means exciting career opportunities for talented professionals in IT, engineering, software development, logistics, project management, and other key areas. Our personnel become valuable assets to the organizations they serve and contribute to the overall skill, diversity, and strength of the Linchpin Team.
Linchpin’s success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing the company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Linchpin Solutions, Inc. offers paid vacation, sick time and holidays, a 401K plan with matching, health, dental, vision, and long-term and short-term disability insurance along with flexible spending accounts.