Linchpin Solutions, Inc., a 8(a) Certified and Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), is a prime contractor on GSA’s Streamlined Technology Acquisition Resource for Services (STARS) III Government Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC). GSA’s 8(a) STARS III GWAC has been designated as a Best-in-Class (BIC) contract vehicle by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).
Linchpin Solutions Inc. is eligible for all task areas, including those in the Base and Sub-Area Emerging Technologies.
Features & Benefits for our customers using 8(a) STARS III:
- Flexible access to customized IT services and solutions
- Streamlined process with short procurement lead time
- Directed Sole Source Task Orders up to $4.5 Million
- Low User Fee/Contract Access Fee: 0.75% (same as GSA Schedules)
- Enables federal clients to earn 8(a) and Small Business credit
- Ordering Period: 07/02/2021 – 07/01/2026 with one three-year option (performance period can go 5 years beyond ordering period end date)
- Flexibility in Task Order Types: Fixed price, time and materials, labor-hour or a hybrid blend
- Easy-to-use with free training on contract vehicle use
GSA 8(a) STARS III Website: http://www.gsa.gov/stars3
- Master Contract Number: 47QTCB22D0214
- DUNS#: 079591739
- UEI#: GCDRRLH96BP3
- CAGE Code: 75VN6
POC: Cindy Thierry | 443-250-7542 | STARSIII@linchpinsolutions.com
About 8(a) STARS III
The 8(a) STARS III GWAC, is a Multiple Award, Indefinite-Delivery, Indefinite-Quantity (MA-IDIQ) contract to provide information technology (IT) services and IT services-based solutions which may include the integration of ancillary support which is necessary and integral to the IT services being acquired. STARS III Master Contract awards are reserved exclusively for qualifying Small Business Administration (SBA) certified 8(a) prime contractors with competitive prices.