Linchpin Solutions, Inc. was founded in 2014 with the vision to make a difference in the tactical C5ISR arena. So much of today’s best technology is unknown to the military end-user. Likewise, many of the best technology firms don’t know how to navigate the government marketplace. Our goal is to significantly improve the capabilities of the tactical end-user through increased awareness of market offerings. We believe we can make a positive impact for them by leveraging relevant technologies, identifying successful approaches, and applying right-sized solutions.
Linchpin Solutions, Inc. is a C5ISR solutions company providing forward thinking professional services to government and commercial customers. We offer seamless, customized advisory and support solutions through the implementation of industry best practices with a focused vision of improving our clients’ business and operations.
We are owned and managed by experienced technology professionals who possess decades of experience in the Tactical C5ISR, Satellite and Wireless, Broadcast & Media, and Telecommunications markets. As military and industry veterans, our mission is to create meaningful relationships between the government and industry which result in thoughtful solutions that represent the latest technologies and capabilities at the best value for the end-user.
What We Do
Founded in August 2014, Linchpin Solutions, Inc. is a Certified 8A, Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business. We are a privately held business entity, which employs highly skilled professionals with locations in Florida, Georgia, Maryland, Washington D.C. and Germany, Iraq and Kuwait. Our subject areas of expertise are in the field of tactical C5ISR, specifically, integrated logistics support services, curriculum development and training, help desk solutions, and professional services.
We strive to become an integral part of each organization we support and continuously focus on its future needs. Our success is a result of our unique ability to work together; and our personal, direct involvement with each customer.
We provide solutions and services along the following NAICS codes:
- 517410 Satellite Telecommunications
- 517911 Telecommunication Resellers
- 517919 All Other Telecommunications
- 541330 Engineering Services
- 541512 Computer Systems Design Services
- 541611 Administrative Management and General Management Services
- 541613 Marketing Consulting Services
- 541614 Process, Physical Distribution, and Logistics Services
- 541618 Other Management Consulting Services
- 541690 Other Scientific and Technical Services
- 561110 Office Administration Services
- 611420 Computer Training
- 611430 Professional and Management Development Training
We support client diversity objectives with the following Small Business Administration (SBA) Designations:
- Certified 8a
- Service Disabled Veteran Owned
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Business (SDVOSB)
Whether it is through consulting or contracted subject matter expertise, Linchpin has diverse engagement models suitable to your needs. We can help define an approach that works best for your organization, focused on delivering against your program objectives, mission and business outcomes.